Of the things we think, say or do:
1. Is it the TRUTH?
2. Is it FAIR to all concerned?
3. Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
4. Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?"
Adopted by Rotary in 1943, The Four-Way Test has been translated
into more than a hundred languages and published in thousands of ways.
Major General Stayce Harris: Commander, 22nd Air Force
- April 1982 - October 1983, Squadron Section Commander, Chief of Industrial Engineering, 2849th Civil Engineering Squadron, Hill AFB, Utah
- November 1983 - October 1984, Student, undergraduate pilot training, Williams AFB, Ariz.
- November 1984 - February 1985, C-141B Initial Qualification Course, Altus AFB, Okla.
- March 1985 - August 1990, Airlift Operations Officer and C-141B Aircraft Commander, 63rd Airlift Control Squadron; Squadron Executive Officer and Chief of Training, 14th Military Airlift Squadron, Norton AFB, Calif.
- March 1991 - February 1995, Air Operations Officer and C-141B Pilot, 445th Airlift Control Flight, 445th Airlift Wing, March AFB, Calif.
- February 1995 - January 1997, Mobility Force Planner, Deputy Chief of Staff for Plans and Operations, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C.
- January 1997 - January 2000, Individual Mobilization Augmentee to the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Air Force, Washington, D.C.
- February 2000 - January 2001, Reserve Deputy Commander, 452nd Operations Group, March ARB, Calif.
- January 2001 - April 2002, Commander, 729th Airlift Squadron, March ARB, Calif.
- May 2002 - May 2005, Vice Commander, 507th Air Refueling Wing, Tinker AFB, Okla. (July 2003 - October 2003, Commander, 494th Air Expeditionary Group, Morón Air Base, Spain)
- May 2005 - August 2008, Commander, 459th Air Refueling Wing, Andrews AFB, Md.
- August 2008 - July 2009, Mobilization Assistant to the Director of Strategic Plans, Requirements and Programs, Headquarters Air Mobility Command, Scott AFB, Ill.
- July 2009 - July 2012, Mobilization Assistant to the Commander, U. S. Africa Command, Pentagon, Washington, D.C.
- July 2012 - February 2014, Mobilization Assistant to the Commander, 18th Air Force, Scott AFB, Ill.
- February 2014 - July 2014, Mobilization Assistant to the Commander, Air Mobility Command, Scott AFB, Ill.
- July 2014 - present, Commander, 22nd Air Force, AFRC, Dobbins ARB, Ga.
SUMMARY OF JOINT ASSIGNMENTS
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION
WHAT IS “EVERY ROTARIAN, EVERY YEAR” ALL ABOUT?
This initiative by the Board of Trustees of The Rotary Foundation:
Encourages EVERY ROTARIAN to participate in a Foundation program that truly makes a difference in the world each and EVERY YEAR, and
Encourages EVERY ROTARIAN to contribute to the Foundation’s Annual Fund at an amount in which they are able, EVERY YEAR.
The Rotary Foundation even has banners for clubs where every member contributes some amount to the Foundation and the annual per capita is US$100 and a banner for clubs where every member contributes at least US$100 per year…..think about what you can do to help us meet our Annual Giving goal…which is the goal to make positive change in the world around us?
IF YOU ARE A PART OF THE “EVERY ROTARIAN, EVERY YEAR” INITIATIVE WE PERSONALLY THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF THE ROTARY FOUNDATION AND ITS WORK.